Dear (Contact First Name),
"Stand up with us" and take action to stop these bills.
1. Call Chairman Farnsworth at 602-926-5735 today and ask him to withdraw HB 2306 and HB 2350 from Thursday's agenda. Call anytime and leave a message if needed.
2. Contact all the Judiciary members before Thursday at 9:00am and tell them:
- 1. Focus on voters, not donors. Vote NO on HB 2306.
- 2. Reduce barriers to voting, don't increase them. Vote NO on HB 2350.
We've made it simple to contact the Judicary Committee with this message. Click here to email the House Judiciary Committee through our online system to ask them to Vote NO on HB 2306 and HB 2350.
3. Join us at the hearing on Thursday in person, or make your comment online prior to the hearing.
Please share this email far and wide. Voters approved the Clean Elections bill in 1998 to keep Big Money out of politics. We must work together to keep it strong!