- Reclaiming government for the People
- 01/25/13 17.30 h - 20.00 h
- Pointe Hilton Resort - Phoenix
- Reclaiming Government for the People
Arizona Advocacy Network
Join U.S. Senator Al Franken and AZ’s Progressive
community for our 2nd Annual Dinner:
Reclaiming Government for the People
Rebekah Friend, Arizona AFL-CIO - Executive Director, Secretary-Treasurer
and Emceed by Francisco Heredia, Mi Familia Vota Arizona - National Field Director
This year’s dinner will support accomplishing our 2013 agenda. In addition to planning a Judicial Independence conference focused on protecting our merit selection system for fair and unbiased courts, we will be before the U.S. Supreme Court in February, defending our victory that made voter registration more accessible to eligible citizens, especially new Americans, college students and historically disfranchised citizens. We’re working on solutions to voting problems, election administration and passage of stronger Clean Elections and political anti-corruption laws. Through grassroots advocacy in 2013, we will continue educating voters on what their lawmakers are supporting or cutting. On November 4, 2014, we want voters to be well educated so they can make an informed decision.
There’s more on our agenda and victory is more assured with adequate support. A successful dinner with Senator Al Franken is critical to having the needed resources. Purchase your tickets today while they’re still available or become a table host or sponsor. Thanks!
January 25, 2013
5:30-6:30PM Registration and Reception
6:45-8:00PM Program and Dinner
Venue Has Changed! Please review location below.
• Mike and Janet Valder • AZ Senator Steve Gallardo • Patricia AtLee •
· Arizona Alliance for Retired Americans · Arizona Education Association · Planned Parenthood AZ ·
· Kathy and David Schwarz · Greg Hynes · Dr. Marie Provine & Michael Shelton· Elizabeth Enright ·
· Jim Pullaro · Dr. Sandy Kravitz · Tim Schmaltz · Michelle Steinberg · Arizona List ·
· Hon. Phil Lopes · Dan O'Neal · Virginia Hauflaire · Nick Collins · Randall Holmes ·
· Robert Hall · Paul J. Kelley, M.D. · Eric Ehst · Carmen Cornejo · John Lewis
· Hector Yturralde · Hon. Penny Willrich · Manuel Cruz · David Funkhouser III ·
· Geoff Esposito · Devin Del Palacio · Zaffar Iqbal, M.D. · Beth Meyer · Bill Roe · Danny Adelman ·
Individual Ticket Pricing:
2013 Life and Champion Advocate Members receive two complementary tickets for dinner
(Reservation required - click on "Purchase ticket" link to reserve your seat)
Premium Advocate Ticket - $150 includes the reception with Senator Franken
and dinner with assigned seating
Individual Advocate Ticket - $100 includes dinner with assigned seating
Contact Tory@AZadvocacy.org for information on sponsorships and table pricing.
Individual tickets are not tax deductible. Sponsorships above $2,000 are tax deductible.
- Pointe Hilton Resort
- 7677 N 16th Street
EventList powered by schlu.net